- All information contained in this blog is for informational purposes. Software mentioned or recommended within this blog is to be used at your own risk. The author, the blog and the platform it’s hosted on (WordPress) is not responsible for any damages, losses or injuries caused by the use of any software mentioned or recommended by this blog.
- Software recommended in this blog is not developed by Software Journey. Should you need support, seek support from the company which develops said software.
- Please avoid any politics, hate speech, spam, attacks on any individuals or groups. Please also refrain from unnecessary advertising. The author reserves the right to delete any comment that includes the above.
- Links provided in this blog are non-affiliate links and are placed for your convenience. If an affiliate link is used, it will be stated in the post itself.
- This Page as well as other pages on this blog may change from time to time without notice.
In a nutshell (TL;Dr) : We will never sell, rent or share your email address and personal details.
Subscribers: When you subscribe you are asked for your name and email. This information is kept private. SoftwareJourney will not share or sell your information to advertisers.
Cookies: This blog may store cookies on your PC or Device. The cookies are aimed at improving user experience and our services. Your personal details are not shared or sold to advertisers.
Monetization: At some point this blog will be monetized (such as adverts and affiliate links). This will be necessarily to keep the blog going and ensure it’s self sustainable. Affiliate links will only be chosen for products that SoftwareJourney has tested or can truly recommend.